Luna & Rose Mother Theresa Pendant For Devotion Necklace - Silver 20"
WHO:Mother Teresa became ‘famous’ during her lifetime as the Catholic nun who dedicated her life to caring for the destitute and dying in the slums of Kolkata, India. She founded the order, The Missionaries of Charity, to look after abandoned babies and to help the poorest of the poor, once saying that they "lived like animals but die like angels". In 1979 she received the Nobel Peace Prize and after her death was canonized as Saint Teresa. Our absolute depiction of a Saint… “My child, never eat a single mouthful unless you share it with others’
WHY WE LOVE HER: Agnes was a Selfless, loving, kind and compassionate woman who put the heart of others before her very own.
SYMBOL OF: Selflessness, Compassion, Kindness, Change.
BEST WORN: On a 20” chain and the Power pendant on 23”. Mother Teresa also looks extremely cute with our Mini Zodiac & Mini element charms added together too!
- Made from recycled sterling silver
- All chains have a loop 2" shorter so you can style and layer how you prefer
- Necklace comes packaged in our Signature bio-degradable jewellery box, perfect for gifting!
- Luna & Rose donates a minimum of 1% back to the planet from every sale
- Also available in 18kt Gold